One of the first things a GLOCK owner should consider is upgrading the stock trigger. ZEV builds the best triggers in the business and ZEV’s Adjustable Fulcrum Drop-In Trigger Kit was used to set multiple world records. The Adjustable Fulcrum Drop-In Trigger Kit only requires one tool (a standard 3/32nd punch), and 15 minutes of your time.
For Generation 1, 2 and 3 Glock 17 ONLY
You will immediately notice the difference in your gun’s performance after installation:
- The trigger face is flatter and the trigger safety is three times wider than a stock trigger; this is ideal for quickly placing your finger in the optimal firing position. This will help build proper muscle memory for improved consistency and accuracy.
- Because of ZEV’s proprietary trigger bar refinements the trigger operates smoothly through the entire length of pull.
- The trigger’s crisp tactile reset gives the user a clear feeling for the moment of reset. This feedback improves the user’s ability to “ride the reset” to improve follow up shot speed and placement.
- The trigger weight can be adjusted to as low as 3 lbs. A lighter pull weight requires less pressure, reducing trigger fatigue and improving accuracy.
- The pre-travel and over-travel are adjustable to allow for a shorter pull, crisper break and faster reset.
- Trigger adjustments will give the benefit of shorter take up, post break travel and will result in a shorter reset.
- ZEV Trigger Pad (Black): 6061 Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum Hard Anodized Type III
- ZEV Trigger Safety (Red): 6061 Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum Hard Anodized Type III
- ZEV Trigger Safety Spring
- Ejector Housing
- ZEV Race Connector
- ZEV Trigger Spring
- ZEV 2lb Striker Spring, ZEV 3lb Striker Spring
- ZEV Stainless Steel Firing Pin Safety
- ZEV Firing Pin Safety Spring
- 2 Adjustment Wrenches