This rail kit is made to the new 17.2 rail specification for all your 0% build needs!
These are steel inserts for those who wish to make frames from scratch and want stronger steel slide rails regardless of frame material. These are like the rails you get with a P80 kit, just not made out of cast metal!
Manufactured to a higher standard from billet steel, these wont crack, fatigue, or wear abnormally. 100% smooth drop in reliable function from the first round to the 5000th and beyond.
The front rail is CNC machined from 1018 steel and black oxide coated. The rear rail is laser cut 304 stainless that is stamped into the correct shape for an easy drop-in assembly.
This rail kit is NOT for the P80 frames.
What is included in this kit:
- Machined Glock 17.2 Front Rail
- Stamped Stainless FMDA rear rail
- 2x solid dowel pins
- Slide Lock Spring
- These rails are machined to FMDA (FreeMenDontAsk) specs for the Glock 17. Will fit the FMDA 17.2 builds.
- The dowel pins are 18-8 pins and may need to be trimmed to size.
- The dowel pin hole is machined for a slip fit, so just a light tapping is needed to get the pin through.
- What else you need:
- Complete Glock 17 slide assembly of your choice.
- The whole frame, that you build. This is like a 0% build. You can print, machine, cast, whittle, etc.
- Lower parts kit.
Please observe all firearms laws
Credit for the origins of this project goes to Ivanthetroll over at DetDisp. The credit for this revision is to FreeMenDontAsk.