Looking for just the key components for a 9mm carbine conversion?
Look no further.
- IN THIS KIT:
- SD 10.5 Inch 9mm barrel, threaded .5-36, 1 in 10 twist.
- SD BU9 9mm bolt
Stern 9mm barrels are ideal for gun lovers who want to build their own custom dedicated 9mm AR15 upper group. Our barrels offer an advantage over the competition. Every stern defense barrel throat is machined deeper for a longer free bore to accommodate bullets with a longer ogive. We have found that some common defense rounds jam into the rifling before the round is fully chambered. Some of the barrels on the market do not accommodate this and will potentially result in nasty malfunctions, resulting in a round being stuck in the chamber requiring manual methods to clear the malfunction.
Note: Barrel comes with locating pin installed.
- Barrel length is measured in overall length from breech to muzzle.
- Caliber: 9mm.
- Length: 10.5 Inches.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Threaded .5-36.
- 1:10 TWIST.
- 4150 Chrome-moly steel.
- Melonite coating.
Made with 8620 AISI steel and boasting a Mag-Phosphate finish, the Stern bolt fits into Mil-Spec and Glock-pattern upper receivers. It functions with Colt SMG, Glock magazines and it's fully compatible with standard AR15/M16 charging handles. Comes fully assembled with all sub-components installed, including firing pin/spring/retaining pin, extractor, and extractor spring. Also included in bolt assembly is a propriety center and roll pins.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Constructed from 8620 AISI steel.
- Custom 4140 billet extractor providing superior ejection.
- Glock cut.
- Coating: Mag-Phosphate
- Weight: 15.5 OZ.
Convert your standard mil spec AR 15, M4, M16 lower assembly to use 9mm and .40 S&W Glock Magazines! The Mag-AD series adapters install in seconds. Boasting a last round hold open feature making them a breakthrough product and a must-have for law enforcement and civilian gun enthusiasts alike.
The Stern Mag-AD9 series adapters are made of aircraft grade aluminum, lightweight with ergonomic design.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Constructed from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- 4140 NiB coated feed ramp.
- Hard coat anodized type 3.
- Sturdy Construction.
- Ergonomic mag release.
- Works with all generations of Glock magazines.
- Works with any mil spec ar15 lower receiver.
- All gun components besides the Bolt and Barrel remain stock