We will be closed between January 16 to 20 to attend the 2017 SHOT Show
Orders placed after Friday, January 13th will be shipped Monday, January 23rd
- Convertible ambi features both 57° & 90° lever throw options
- Allows customer to choose between a short or standard throw
- Compatible with both ar-15 & ar-10 style rifles (semi-auto)
- Weighs approx. 50% less than a steel ambi selector
- Corrosion resistant levers & core
- Includes 4/40x1/4 Torx socket head screws, mil-spec safety detent & spring.
- 100% lifetime warranty
- Made in the United States of America
- Weighs 9.77 grams
- Constructed from grade 5 heat treated, hardened titanium
- Coated black with ion bond finish
- Constructed from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Type iii hardcoat anodized
- Levers come loosely assembled. We recommend customer to degrease core and screw threads and assemble with blue Loctite applied to screw threads. Do not over tighten the selector screws!! Screws should be tightened to 20-inch pounds maximum.
** Ambi version is not compatible with Hyperfire triggers or Ruger precision bolt action rifles.