We will be attending TriggrCon betwen July 25 and July 28.
All orders made during these dates will ship on Monday, July 31. Thanks for your understanding.
- Featuring a 57° or 90° right hand lever throw (select option)
- Convertible ambi features both 57° & 90° lever throw options
- Allows customer to choose between a short or standard throw
- Compatible with both AR-15 & AR-10 style rifles (semi-auto)
- Corrosion resistant lever & core
- Includes 4/40x1/4 Torx socket head screw, mil-spec safety detent & spring.
- 100% lifetime warranty
- Made in the United States of America
- Right-hand style weighs approx 8.4 grams
- Ambi style weighs approx 9.77 grams
- Constructed from grade 5 heat treated, hardened titanium
- Coated black with ion bond finish
- Constructed from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Type iii hardcoat anodized
Right-hand selector comes assembled, tightened to 20-inch pounds & secured w/ blue Loctite.Ambi levers come loosely assembled. We recommend customer to
Ambi levers come loosely assembled. We recommend customer to degrease core and screw threads and assemble with blue Loctite applied to screw threads.
Do not over tighten the selector screws!! Screws should be tightened to 20-inch pounds maximum.
** ambi version is not compatible with Hyperfire triggers or Ruger precision bolt action rifles.