Durability and dead-on accuracy have made Troy Industries Folding BattleSights the hands-down choice of Special Ops and tactical users worldwide. Easy to install and to deploy, with no levers or springs to fumble with, these sights position apertures at exact factory height. A stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions. A push of a button folds the sights securely out of the way until you need them again (they fold to a profile of just 0.460). Troy BattleSights feature a zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and aftermarket receivers.
Durability and dead-on accuracy have made Troy Industries M4 Front Folding Sights the hands-down choice of Special Ops and tactical users worldwide.
- No tools are required for adjustment
- Each click equals .50 MOA of adjustment
- Blackened Stainless Steel
- MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coated
- T6 Aircraft Aluminum construction
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Will not work on railed front gas block mounted lower than receiver height
- Made in the USA