This drop in extended magazine release for your CZ Scorpion EVO3 improves on the factory magazine release and gives you an extended paddle under the trigger guard. With extended and curved paddle, mag changes can be accomplished by activating the release with the shooters weak hand and thumb from either side of the weapon. Simply grab the magazine and the extended tab with your thumb and strip the mag out of your CZ Scorpion EVO3 S1 or A1. This type of mag change is similar to an AK or MP5 magazine change or tactical reload (Admin Reload).
For drop free mag changes the Shooters Element design with its textured, ribs on the sides make activating the magazine release with your trigger finger a breeze. With the improved design your trigger finger can push on the release facilitating a drop free, fast mag change.
Because the back to the release is solid and the paddles is extended, it can be used to help funnel a fresh magazine into the magwell.
We chose to make these out of 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and each mag release go through a type II hard coat anodize to seal, treat and harden the finished product.
- Extended Mag release for the CZ EVO3 S1 and A1 (this will fit Pistols and Carbines)
- Designed for tactical or drop free mag changes
- Exaggerated paddle and solid construction acts as a funnel for new magazine
- Drop in replacement for all scorpion variants
- American designed and made with 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and Type II hard coat anodized.