This is a 5 position collapsible stock for an AR-15 rifle. Works with any existing Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier allowing use with both gas impingement and gas piston systems. Requires only one-handed operation and will lock in the closed, intermediate and extended positions. Supplied with Springs and buffer. H1 Buffer is standard size buffer.
Supplied with Springs & Buffer
Weight: 23 oz.
Length Collapsed: 4 – 7/8" (from lower receiver buffer extension)
Length Extended: 8 – 7/8"
Postion increments: 5 x 1"
Known Compatibility Issues:
- Not recommended for use with the .50 Beowulf caliber
- LaRue Tactical has a larger than mil-spec buffer extension in the lower receiver that interferes with the ARC Stock rails when attempting to collapse the stock.
- CMT Tactical UHP15 has a larger than mil-spec buffer extension in the lower receiver that interferes with the ARC Stock rails when attempting to collapse the stock.
- Primary Weapons Systems (PWS) has a reduced diameter bore in the rear of the bolt carrier preventing the installation of the ARC Stock buffer.
- San Tan Tactical has built in quick disconnect sling attachment points just behind the takedown pin which block movement of the ARC Stock rails.
- LWRC ambidextrous lower has the right side bolt catch located in a position that prevents the ARC Stock from reaching its collapsed position.
- Spike’s Tactical ambidextrous billet lower has a right side bolt release lever that extends rearward far enough to prevent the ARC Stock from reaching its collapsed position.