The Magpul PRS (Precision Rifle/Sniper) – SR25/M110 Model is a drop-in, precision-adjustable butt stock especially designed for the longer charging handle throw of 7.62x51 AR platforms. Designed to offer the fine-tuned, customized feel of a precision target stock, the PRS is adjustable for both comb height and length-of-pull without sacrificing the durability necessary to withstand the operational environment.
Compared to the A2 stock, the PRS can shorten LOP by 0.25" or extend it by 0.75" as well as provide three-quarters of an inch of comb height adjustment. Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil and allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. Aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. Rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Bottom Picatinny-type rail allows for monopod use or additional sling mounts. Stock includes all mounting hardware for A1/A2 type rifles with fixed stock.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Enhanced strength aluminum butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black, hardened, solid steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Stout construction provides extra weight for improved weapon balance and stability
- Bottom Picatinny-type rail with removable cover for use with a monopod or additional optional sling mounts
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loops (left-right reversible)
NOTE: The PRS is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
This SR25/M110 model may also be used on AR15/M16 rifles to provide additional charging handle clearance. Stock is not compatible with Bushmaster® BAR-10 and Rock River Arms® LAR-8 due to additional charging handle to cheek riser interference issues.