We will be at the 2018 SHOT Show next week!
Orders made between Jan 20 and Jan 25 will ship on January 26th, 2018
Created as an evolution of the original MOE 1911 Grip Panels, the 1911 Grip Panels with TSP texture offers the user a more aggressive texture allowing for better control of the weapon in all environments.
Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced polymer, the grips have a unique diamond-shaped cross section to prevent twisting in the hand, an aggressive magazine release cut-out, aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive control, and are compatible with ambidextrous safeties. The grips are designed to fit full size framed 1911s with standard grip screw bushings.
- Fits Full Size Frame 1911s and copies with standard grip screw bushings
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Unique diamond-shaped cross-section to prevent twisting in the hand
- Aggressive magazine release cut-out
- Compatible with ambidextrous safeties
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive control in all environments
- Weight, total: 1.1 oz.
- Thickness, max: 0.25 in.