Created as an evolution of the original MOE 1911 Grip Panels, the 1911 Grip Panels with TSP texture offers the user a more aggressive texture allowing for better control of the weapon in all environments.
Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced polymer, the grips have a unique diamond-shaped cross section to prevent twisting in the hand, an aggressive magazine release cut-out, aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive control, and are compatible with ambidextrous safeties. The grips are designed to fit full size framed 1911s with standard grip screw bushings.
- Fits Full Size Frame 1911s and copies with standard grip screw bushings
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Unique diamond-shaped cross-section to prevent twisting in the hand
- Aggressive magazine release cut-out
- Compatible with ambidextrous safeties
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive control in all environments
- Weight, total: 1.1 oz.
- Thickness, max: 0.25 in.