The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well is a drop-in solution for our Remington 700 Hunter Stock for those that are wishing to add detachable box magazine capabilities to their rifle.
By simply removing your OEM bottom metal and our spacer from the Hunter 700 Stock, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern, short action magazines. This kit also includes one Magpul PMAG® 5 7.62 AC.
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700 Stock and all short action caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines
- Installs easily with no gunsmithing required*
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts all factory and most aftermarket triggers*
- Steel action screw pillars
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
- Includes one 7.62x51/.308 Winchester PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine
- Weight, w/o magazine: 2.2 oz.
*NOTE: Due to potential variability of receiver and trigger dimensions some gunsmithing may be required for optimal fit and functionality.