We will be attending TriggrCon betwen July 25 and July 28.
All orders made during these dates will ship on Monday, July 31. Thanks for your understanding.
Luth-AR MBA-1 Rifle Stock
- Fully Adjustable Buttstock assembly to mount to a rifle (A2 Round Standard Tube) – This is our fixed stock
- Additional 1" height on cheek rest
- Additional 1 1/16" length of pull with extended length buttplate
- Approximately half the weight of competitors’ adjustable stocks The “MBA” weighs just 1.26 lbs.
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Comes with A1 Buttstock screw to connect to A2 standard buffer tube
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5"
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters)
- Cheek piece not only moves up and down, it also moves back and forth on the stock
- NOT interchangeable with carbine/collapsable rifles with telescoping assemblies (6-position tubes). You will need to purchase a MBA-3 or MBA-4 to fit these carbine tubes
- .223 Rifle Buffer Assembly (A2 Round Standard Tube)
- .308 Rifle Buffer Assembly (A2 Round Standard Tube)