Out of the box, this red dot is automatically solar powered. The red dot intensity also auto adjusts to ambient light. If there is not enough light, such as at night, just press the + or - button to activate battery power. Now it will operate like a regular red dot. You can adjust the intensity by pressing + or - buttons. When it is time to power off the unit, just press both buttons at the same time or simply put it away and it will turn off battery operation after 8 hours. The unit is now automatically in solar powered mode, ready when you need it. You can verify the power mode by covering the solar cell. If the red dot is on, you are in battery mode. If it is off, you are in solar mode.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and streamlined housing design.
- Solar and battery power supplies.
- Switch between circle dot and red dot reticles.
- Alway on power.
- Battery tray.
- With H/L riser mounts.
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing.
- 2MOA dot size with 65 MOA ring size.
- Adjustment value for each Click: 0.5 MOA
- Repeatable mounting accuracy: =2MOA
- Auto switch to solar mode after 12 hours on battery power.
- Brightness settings : 10 DL & 2 NV compatible
- Power supply:DC3V
- Waterproof rating: IP67