Fortis REV Free Floating Rail System - 9 Carbine Cutout
Fortis REV is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV, we didn't want just another rail system, we wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. We've managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. KeyMods were added at the 6 & 9 O'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. It's unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV beats the competition. Because of the anti-rotational tabs, the REV rail may not fit all uppers without slight modification. Fits most mil-spec forged uppers without any issues.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 9.234"
- Weight 7.9 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Contiguous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- KEYMOD at the 3 & 9 O'clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs (Fits Forged Uppers)
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the USA!