We will be closed between January 16 to 20 to attend the 2017 SHOT Show
Orders placed after Friday, January 13th will be shipped Monday, January 23rd
Fortis REV II is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV, we didn’t want just another rail system, we wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. We’ve managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. KeyMods were added at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV beats the competition. It is also piston compatible. Because of the anti-rotational tabs, the REV II rail may not fit all uppers without slight modification. Fits most mil-spec forged uppers without any issues.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 9.2", 12.429", 14.8"
- Weight: 6.2 oz, 7.8 oz, 9.0oz
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- KEYMOD at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the USA!