We will be at the 2018 SHOT Show next week!
Orders made between Jan 20 and Jan 25 will ship on January 26th, 2018
Fortis SWITCH™ is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the DPMS high profile 308 platform. When designing the SWITCH™, we wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition specific setups. The rail features a brand new patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail.
The rail features keymod slots, QD attachments point as well as a full picatinny rail on top.
The rail design not only looks great, but is very functional in your hand. The piece adds minimal weight to the rifle and you won't be disappointed!
- DPMS High Profile
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 15.75"
- Internal Diameter 1.51"
- Weight: 11.8 ounces minus barrel nut, barrel nut is 2.3 oz.
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- Keymod at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 32 in lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Made in the USA!
- AR-10 Switch Rail Instructions
Compatible with ATRS Modern Hunter and other .308 rifles with DPMS high receivers