We will be attending TriggrCon betwen July 25 and July 28.
All orders made during these dates will ship on Monday, July 31. Thanks for your understanding.
The new Patent Pending BCM® Direct Mount Picatinny 1913 interface system, was developed to be the most rigid, light-weight, and cost effective system available for Vertical Pistol Grips and Hand Stop type accessories.
Most of the industry relies on a simple screw and backing nut for a mounting system. BCM® has developed a patent pending anchor system that not only secures to the mounting surface, but spreads the energy and force throughout the accessory. Conventional mounting systems can allow for an increased amount of shifting and flexing of the accessory. The BCM® direct mount interface system reduces those issues and offers a more secure lockup, eliminating play in the mounting surface.
Direct Attach Picatinny 1913 Rail Version
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.