We will be closed between January 16 to 20 to attend the 2017 SHOT Show
Orders placed after Friday, January 13th will be shipped Monday, January 23rd
- Low-Profile for increased mobility and decreased "snag" factor
- Fits standardized KeyMod™ interface mounting holes
- Fits standard push button, quick detach sling swivel (not included)
- 8-position (360°), non-rotational locking interface
- Requires three KeyMod™ attachment hole mounting points
- All steel construction
- Locate the forward position of the mount, indicated by the arrow marking, located underneath the sling mount, arrow towards the muzzle.
- With supplied Torx™ wrench, loosen (counter clockwise) the two mounting screws enough so the assembly can drop in and slide forward into the desired mounting position of the rail system.
- Tighten screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (30 in-lbs).
- For better long term secured mounting, use blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.