We will be closed between January 16 to 20 to attend the 2017 SHOT Show
Orders placed after Friday, January 13th will be shipped Monday, January 23rd
Battle Arms Development - Combat Ambidextrous Safety Selector - Semi Auto (BAD-CASS-SA) for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10®. The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-CASS-SA is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
What is different with the BAD-CASS family of safety selectors vs. the original BAD-ASS family of safety selectors are the way the levers are attached. The DOVETAIL lever attachment of the BAD-CASS allows for superior strength and dependability by removing the stress from the screws. Originally designed for military applications, the BAD-CASS Combat Ambidextrous Safety Selector is now available to all.
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS - BLACK PHOSPHATE
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
Note: Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.