Apex Tactical Polymer SD Action Enhancement Trigger
The Apex Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger Kit directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger with a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger while firing. The trigger also reduces pre-travel by approximately 20% and over travel by 10% when compared to the factory trigger and is perfect for use in SD and Sigma pistols already equipped with an Apex SD or Sigma Spring Kits, but works as a standalone component as well.
Products included: 2 Pcs
- Apex Polymer SD Action Enhancement Trigger
- Apex SD Slave Pin
SD Spring Kit Install Video (SD Trigger installation starts at 5:13)
- Smooth face trigger with a solid body to produce a more comfortable trigger face for the shooter’s finger.
- Reduced trigger pre-travel by 20%
- Reduced trigger over travel by 10%
- Reduced trigger pull weight by 10-15%
Applicable to what guns:
- Smith & Wesson SD, SD-VE & Sigma Series Semi Auto Pistols - 9, 40 and .357 Sig models included. SD9, SD40, SD9VE & SD40VE.
- Sigma “C”, “F” & “VE” model Semi Auto Pistols, SW9VE or SW40VE.