We will be attending TriggrCon betwen July 25 and July 28.
All orders made during these dates will ship on Monday, July 31. Thanks for your understanding.
Apex Tactical Polymer SD Action Enhancement Trigger
The Apex Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger Kit directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger with a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger while firing. The trigger also reduces pre-travel by approximately 20% and over travel by 10% when compared to the factory trigger and is perfect for use in SD and Sigma pistols already equipped with an Apex SD or Sigma Spring Kits, but works as a standalone component as well.
Products included: 2 Pcs
- Apex Polymer SD Action Enhancement Trigger
- Apex SD Slave Pin
SD Spring Kit Install Video (SD Trigger installation starts at 5:13)
- Smooth face trigger with a solid body to produce a more comfortable trigger face for the shooter’s finger.
- Reduced trigger pre-travel by 20%
- Reduced trigger over travel by 10%
- Reduced trigger pull weight by 10-15%
Applicable to what guns:
- Smith & Wesson SD, SD-VE & Sigma Series Semi Auto Pistols - 9, 40 and .357 Sig models included. SD9, SD40, SD9VE & SD40VE.
- Sigma “C”, “F” & “VE” model Semi Auto Pistols, SW9VE or SW40VE.