We will be closed between January 16 to 20 to attend the 2017 SHOT Show
Orders placed after Friday, January 13th will be shipped Monday, January 23rd
Apex Tactical M&P Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger
What It Does
The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger, and a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger while firing. The trigger also reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20% from the factory trigger. Perfect for use in M&P’s already equipped with an Apex Competition Action Enhancement Kit or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit. It can be used in conjunction with any combination of M&P internals presently available from Apex Tactical (excluding the Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kits) as well as any configuration from the S&W factory.
- Reduces trigger pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%
- Smooths trigger face helps the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P semi-auto pistols – 9mm, .357Sig, .40S&W and .45ACP models included.
Works in conjunction with the Apex Competition or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kits or as a stand-alone with the factory sear and other components.
Does NOT function in the M&P Shield.
Does NOT function with the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kits
In The Package
- 1 ea. Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)