We will be closed for annual inventory from Tuesday, July 17 to Sunday, July 22.
All orders will ship on Monday, July 23 - thanks for understanding.
Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Polymer Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit for M&P M2.0 (and M&P 45)
What It Does
The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger, and a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger while firing. The trigger also reduces pre-travel and over-travel from the factory trigger.
The Apex Duty/Carry Kit is engineered to provide the M&P M2.0 (and M&P 45) pistol owner with a smooth, consistent 5.0 to 5.5 lbs. trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. All of the components work together to provide a pull weight within the acceptable range for a top end, service pistol. The kit itself is designed to be drop-in and should not require further gunsmithing, however, armorer or gunsmith installation is recommended.
- Smooths trigger pull
- Reduces trigger pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 30%
- Reduces reset length
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 1 lb. for a pull weight around 5-5.5 lbs for Duty/Carry applications
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Works with the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 (9mm/.40S&W/.45ACP), as well as the M&P (v1.0) 45.
- Not for use in the M&P 9mm/40S&W models.
- Does NOT function in the M&P Shield.
- Does NOT function with the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kits
In The Package
- 1 ea. Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty 1/8" Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
- 1 ea. 2-Dot Fully Machined Sear
- 1 ea. Duty Carry Trigger Return Spring
- 1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, Spring and Talon Tactical Tool)