We will be attending TriggrCon betwen July 25 and July 28.
All orders made during these dates will ship on Monday, July 31. Thanks for your understanding.
The universal fit Easy Jig™ is a patented device that makes machining your 80% lower easier, faster, and safer. Lowers finished with the Easy Jig™ have a better finish and hold tolerances that could not be achieved using any other jig on the market today. You do not need to own a drill press or mill to use the Easy Jig™. It truly makes finishing your lower a monkey simple process. On top of all this, it’s extremely durable and can be reused for dozens of lowers.
The Easy Jig™ is now a universal fit design which fits almost every brand of AR-15 lower
- Built in drill/end-mill depth gauge for the trigger and rear-shelf pockets (patent pending)
- Eliminates the need for expensive measurement tools
- Quick verification of depth setting – eliminates slippage issues that can ruin parts
- Eliminates constant measuring to determine depth while milling
- End-mill downward force can’t separate the drill press taper chuck
- It is safer to move router by hand than to move the jig around on a drill press
- The Easy Jig is designed to hold tolerances using a common hand-drill
- No drill press is required, milling is done with a router
- Routers are much more portable than a drill press, easily borrowed from a friend
- Routers are made for cutting pockets using a template
- Routers are cheaper than a drill press (about 75% less expensive).
- Pocket drilling requires 10 holes drilled once – Traditional jigs require 42 holes to be drilled once, precisely aligned and clamped, then re-drilled to a larger diameter
- Trigger pocket can be cut in 6 to 11 passes vs 25 passes required with a drill press
- Router cuts pockets 5-6x faster
- Hand-drilling the trigger group/safety selector holes is faster to setup
- Lower can be completed in 1 hour (instead of 3 hours for the old drill press method)
- The Easy Jig can be used to make dozens of lowers
- Components are Type III hard anodized for extra wear resistance