The Gold Series rifle scopes re-define what can be accomplished when the latest optics technology is applied to meet the shooting challenges faced in real world situations. New for this line is Primary Arms patent pending ZLock and ZStop turrets, AutoLive motion sensing reticle illumination, and their hardened steel-on-steel adjustment system. The fantastically clear, low dispersion glass makes sure the optical system will impress even the harshest critics.
The GLx4 6-24x50mm rifle scope has a 4x magnification range, designed to help you locate, track and engage mid-range targets as well as reach out and engage targets at long to extremely long ranges. With the 6-24x50mm body, we're bringing you maximum usable magnification range in a package that's still convenient to mount on bolt action rifles. Like all scopes in the GLx line, this model is packed with features, including our patent pending ZLock and ZStop turrets, AutoLive motion sensing reticle illumination, and our hardened steel-on-steel adjustment system. The fantastically clear, low dispersion glass is just the icing on the cake!
The GLx4 is also home to one of their newest features. The smooth magnification ring hosts an innovative swappable adjustment fin. The fin can be easily positioned anywhere around the magnification ring to meet the needs of the shooter. Optional upgrades and alternatives are on the way as well, allowing users to customize their scope to meet their needs.
This 6-24x50mm GLx4 scope is equipped with the first focal plane ACSS HUD DMR .308 reticle. Tuned specifically for popular .308 Winchester loads, but functional with some .223/5.56 and 6.5 Grendel loads as well, the ACSS HUD DMR .308 reticle offers a remarkable number of advanced features in a clean and intuitive design. Leads for moving targets out to a full 600 yards, wind leads, ranging, and bullet drop out to 1,000 yards, and even a MIL-ranging system are built in to the clean design. An illuminated horseshoe and center chevron allow for remarkably fast engagement of close-in targets. At any range, hits are intuitive without any need for math or digging through data books! Simply range, hold, and break the shot!
Note: While the ACSS HUD DMR .308 reticle is compatible with some .223 Rem and 5.56 NATO loadings, we recommend the dedicated ACSS-HUD-DMR-5.56 model for guns chambered in these calibers.
- 6-24x Magnification
- 50mm objective
- 3.5" - 3.6" of eye relief
- 30mm main tube
- High strength one-piece 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Compact design is 15.3" long and weighs just 24.5 oz
- Premium grade glass
- Steel-on-Steel precision adjustments
- Tactile and audible 1/10 MIL click value
- ZLock locking turrets
- ZStop for fast return-to-zero
- AutoLive illuminated reticle
- Elevation Rotation Indicators
- Movable and replaceable magnification ring fin
- First Focal Plane
- ACSS HUD DMR .308 reticle
- Click Value - 0.1 Mil
- Exit Pupil Diameter - Low: 8.10 mm / High: 2.20mm
- Eye Relief - Low: 3.60 in / High: 3.50 in
- Field View 100 - Low: 15.20 ft / High: 4.20 ft
- Focal Plane - First Focal Plane
- Illuminated - Full Illumination
- Maximum Magnification - 24
- Minimum Magnification - 6
- Night Vision Compatible - Night Vision Compatible
- Objective Diameter - 50mm
- Reticle - ACSS HUD DMR .308 reticle
- Total Elevation Adjustment - 17.7 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment - 17.7 MIL
- Tube Diameter - 30mm
- Turret Features - Exposed Turrets, Tactical / Target Profile, Finger Adjustable, Locking, Zero Reset, Zero Stop
- Type - Variable Magnification
- Weight - 24.5 Oz
- Length - 15.3"