The Gold Series rifle scopes re-define what can be accomplished when the latest optics technology is applied to meet the shooting challenges faced in real world situations. New for this line is Primary Arms patent pending ZLock and ZStop turrets, AutoLive motion sensing reticle illumination, and their hardened steel-on-steel adjustment system. The fantastically clear, low dispersion glass makes sure the optical system will impress even the harshest critics.
The GLx4 2.5-10x24 has a 4x magnification range, offering better close-range field of view and speed than a traditional 3-9x scope, but improved medium-to-long range precision as well. For hunting, competition, or even just punching paper at the range, the combination of quality, features, and of course their Advanced Combined Sighting System (ACSS) reticles are hard to beat.
This GLx4 2.5-10x44 rifle scope features their newly designed turrets, offering not just a new look but a host of incredible new features! Each movement of the turret will provide a crisp, audible, and tactile 0.1 MIL click that will never wear out thanks to the tough steel-on-steel construction! Externally, these turrets feature their patent pending ZLock and ZStop systems, ensuring that once your zero is set you won't have to worry about bumps or the environment making unintended changes to your turrets. The ZStop feature allows shooters to rapidly return their elevation to 'Zero' after dialing out for long-range engagements without having to keep track of the adjustments you made to get out there in the first place. Not sure where you left your elevation the last time you were at the range? Not only can you simply return your scope to your set Zero, the elevation turret features elevation rotation indicators to get you back on track at a glance.
The GLx4 is also home to one of their newest features. The smooth magnification ring hosts an innovative swappable adjustment fin. The fin can be easily positioned anywhere around the magnification ring to meet the needs of the shooter. Optional upgrades and alternatives are on the way as well, allowing users to customize their scope to meet their needs.
This 2.5-10x44mm GLx4 scope is equipped with the first focal plane ACSS Griffin MIL reticle. This incredible, all-in-one reticle features an eye-catching horseshoe that functions just like a red dot at low magnifications, allowing for unsurpassed close quarters engagement speed. The automatic ranging system gives easy estimation on targets out to 600 yards. At 10x, the full features of the reticle come to life, offering moving target leads and a MIL-dot matrix that allows for precise shots at extended ranges with any caliber.
- 2.5-10x Magnification
- 44mm objective
- 2.7" - 2.8" of eye relief
- 30mm main tube
- High strength one-piece 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Compact design is 12.5" long and weighs just 22.2 oz
- Premium grade glass
- Steel-on-Steel precision adjustments
- Tactile and audible 1/10 MIL click value
- ZLock locking turrets
- ZStop for fast return-to-zero
- AutoLive illuminated reticle
- Elevation Rotation Indicators
- Movable and replaceable magnification ring fin
- First Focal Plane
- ACSS-GRIFFIN-MIL reticle
- Click Value - 0.1 Mil
- Exit Pupil Diameter - Low: 16.70 mm / High: 4.40 mm
- Eye Relief - Low: 2.80 in / High: 2.70 in
- Field View 100 - Low: 35.80 ft / High: 10.00 ft
- Focal Plane - First Focal Plane
- Illuminated - Partial Illumination
- Maximum Magnification - 10
- Minimum Magnification - 2.5
- Night Vision Compatible - Night Vision Compatible
- Objective Diameter - 44mm
- Reticle - ACSS Griffin MIL FFP
- Total Elevation Adjustment - 37 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment - 37 MIL
- Tube Diameter - 30mm
- Turret Features - Exposed Turrets, Tactical / Target Profile, Finger Adjustable, Locking, Zero Reset, Zero Stop
- Type - Variable Magnification
- Weight - 22.2 Oz
- Length - 12.5"