Specifically designed for 5.56 NATO loadings!
The Primary Arms Mil/Mil 4-14x44 Front Focal Plane HUD DMR 5.56 features the patent pending ACSS HUD/DMR 5.56 reticle that stays true through the scope’s entire magnification range of 4x through 14x. This revolutionary reticle features quick ranging, wind holds and leads using 5.56 NATO chambered rifles. No math needed, no digging through the data book! A side mounted parallax adjust knob keeps the reticle parallax free and the target image sharp at extended ranges. This tough scope is shockproof, waterproof, and fog resistant, and comes with a 3-year warranty. The illuminated center reticle features 6 brightness settings with an “off” notch between each setting.
- Battery Type CR2032 3V Lithium Coin
- Brand Primary Arms
- Capped Turrets Exposed Turrets
- Click Value 0.1 Mil
- Exit Pupil Diameter Low: 11.20 mm / High: 3.30 mm
- Eye Relief Low: 3.22 in / High: 3.14 in
- Field View 100 Low: 27.20 ft / High: 7.85 ft
- Finger Adjustable Turrets Finger Adjustable
- Focal Plane First Focal Plane
- Illuminated Illuminated
- Maximum Magnification 14
- Minimum Magnification 4
- Night Vision Compatible Non-Compatible
- Objective Diameter 44mm
- Reticle ACSS HUD DMR 5.56 NATO
- Total Elevation Adjustment 17.5 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment 17.5 MIL
- Tube Diameter 30mm
- Type Variable Magnification
- Weight 25.2 Oz
Note: CTCSupplies.ca Primary Arms warranty does not cover shipping after 30-days, exchange or credit only unless out of stock/discontinued.