The Primary Arms 1X Compact Prism Scope with ACSS Cyclops reticle combines the durability and flexibility of an etched reticle with the speed and ease of use of a red dot. Unlike most prism optics, the 1X Compact Prism Scope has a generous 3.7 inches of eye relief combined with a massive 13mm exit pupil to provide an exceptionally forgiving eye box. This allows for a high degree of efficiency in red dot-style shooting, keeping both eyes open for fast target acquisition in a variety of positions and circumstances that no other prism scope can touch. The 1X Compact Prism Scope’s included 1913 MIL STD Picatinny rail mount is removable, and the scope body is compatible with industry standard microdot mounts.
- Glass etched reticle that works with illumination on or off
- Full reticle illumination with 11 brightness settings up to daylight bright
- CR2032 battery provides up to 3,000 hours of reticle illumination at medium settings
- Forgiving eye box with nearly 4” of eye relief, and a bright 13mm exit pupil
- Patented ACSS Cyclops reticle provides fast target acquisition, range estimation, and moving target leads out to 400 yards
- Bullet drop compensation (BDC) compatible with .223 Rem/5.56 NATO, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Win/7.62 NATO to 400 yards; 7.62x39mm and 300 BLK out to 300 yards.
- Quick adjust diopter ring for shooter-optimized reticle focus
- ½ MOA click adjustments with capped turrets
- Compact design at just 4” long and 9.7 ounces
- Uses industry standard microdot mounts
- Wide 76.3-yard field of view at 100 yards
- Durable design for fog resistant, waterproof, and shock proof operation
- Black hardcoat anodized finish
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
Note: CTCSupplies.ca Primary Arms warranty does not cover shipping after 30-days, exchange or credit only unless out of stock/discontinued.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great for folks with astigmatism - much sharper and clearer than a red dot. Wish the ACSS reticle had drops for longer ranges, but maybe at 1x it wasn't visible. Regardless, it's rugged, very clear glass, and the adjustments are precise
I'm sure you guys have heard the hype about the ACSS reticle. So many people say good things about the reticle. I have astigmatism and thus cannot use a red dot, so I thought this prism would be a good choice. I was wrong. The reticle is so tiny on this 1x prism that basically you cant use it unless its nice and sunny and the target is out in the sun, not in the shade. Also, due to the size, i cant make out the precise aiming point, so its just as blurry to me as a red dot... And yes, I did adjust the ocular focus. I would not recommend this to anyone. However, it will probably give you better results if you ran it with a 3x magnifier, which will probably zoom the reticle so that its nice and clear.