Noveske's Stainless Steel AR-15 Match Barrels feature their exclusive 5.56 Match Mod 0 Chamber, designed to offer outstanding accuracy with both 5.56x45mm NATO and 223 Remington ammunition. Composed of 416R stainless steel that's hardened to 30 RC, the bore is given improved polygonal rifling that slightly boosts projectile velocity and reduces the speed of the bore's erosion, meaning superior accuracy retention that outlasts that of barrels with conventional rifling.
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. This barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block, gas tube, barrel extension and a factory-headspaced bolt to guarantee proper fit and lockup. This SPR 18" barrel has an intermediate length gas system, which is 1.5" shorter than a rifle length gas system. The intermediate position is optimal for an 18" barrel since it maintains reliability while also keeping the gas port pressure lower than shorter systems for a smoother recoil impulse.
- Length: 18"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 5.56 Match Mod O
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Intermediate (1.5" less than Rifle)
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube, Factory Headspaced Bolt
- Weight: 38 oz