The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17/10-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 17rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
ALL MAGAZINES PERMANENTLY PINNED/RIVETED TO 10 ROUNDS WITH COUNTERSUNK RIVETS
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All plastic construction, but works well. not sure the durability if intense usage such as IPSC practice.
As described great magazine. Great company to deal with
Worked perfect! Strong spring, used magpul loader. Loadeded quick. Magazine function flawlessly! Will purchase 2 more.