The Magpul MOE-EVO Grip is an optimized drop-in upgrade to the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 family of pistols and carbines. Featuring an enhanced grip angle and Magpul’s proprietary TSP texture on contact surfaces, the MOE-EVO Grip gives users unsurpassed comfort, control, and durability. This lightweight and ergonomic grip builds on the legacy of Magpul’s MOE AR and AK grips to provide CZ Scorpion EVO 3 users positive control in all conditions, with or without gloves.
- Optimized grip angle allows enhanced control with short LOP stocks and pistol configurations, either with or without a brace
- Aggressive TSP grip texture increases weapon retention in all environments and is substantially more durable than grip tape
- Ergonomic design mitigates fatigue and ensures ease of access to weapon controls while maintaining a secure grip
- High-strength injection-molded polymer construction
- Easily installs with a 3mm hex wrench
Made in U.S.A., qualifying as one U.S.-made part for 922(r) compliance
- Height: 5.0”
- Width: 1.2”
- Length: 3.0”
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A vast improvement over the stock CZ grip. Much better grip angle and overall feel of the product. The grip also continues up under the trigger guard which prevents your finger getting pinched, unlike the CZ grip. Unfortunately, the grip doesn't have a storage compartment. Don't see why. I have a tan Scorpion and the black provides nice contrast.
This grip completely changes the feel of the Scorpion. It’s like a different gun. With the new angle, I’ve found that I do not need to extend the stock to achieve a good cheek weld.
But the bonus of this grip is that it also resolves the safety selector issue by placing your grip slightly below it.
Way better than the factory grip. My rifle now has a familiar feel.