- Fully Adjustable Carbine Buttstock assembly to mount to a carbine rifle (6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube) – This is our carbine stock
- Additional 1" height on cheek rest
- 3-axis Adjustable Butt Plate Assembly extends additional 1 1/16" length of pull and includes the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
- This butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- Comes with hard butt plate as a pad.
- The Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces.
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR carbine style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
- Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172? may not fit
- The vertical struts for the MBA 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the MBA 1 however the cheek piece itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
- NOT interchangeable with A2 standard buffer tube. You will need to purchase a MBA-1 or MBA-2 to fit the A2 tubes
- .223 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .223 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .308 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .308 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly
- When tightening the anti rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.
- When sliding on 6-position tube, the lock pin has a notch in the head of the lock pin that will line up with the stock body. This needs to be lined up before sliding on the tube. The tube will slide on easily without resistance. If there is any resistance, that lock pin is not in its place.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fits directly on to the C4 carbine tube on the Savage 110 BA Stealth. Fully adjustable and lets you get your cheek in the right place for your scope and gives you an exact trigger pull length. I recommend this product.