JP Adjustable Gas System
The JPGS-8 model is our .936 minimized small bore design intended to mount underneath many hand guard models on the market.
This model also now includes our locking adjustment feature, which consists of an integral brass set screw that can be tensioned against the adjustment screw after it has been set to prevent any migration that might occur.
- Full coverage around gas port providing improved seal and better heat dissipation
- True clamp-on design with eight positive clamping screws
- Easy to access side gas adjustment
- Low profile, rail-free design allows installation under hand guards
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Length: 1.88"
- Height: 1.38" (overall), .77" (over bore)
- Width: 1.34"
- Minimum recommended tube ID: 1.75"
- Attachment: 6-32 x 1/2" socket head screws, T15 Torx drive (Torx key included)
- (includes 5/64 x 1/2" roll pin for gas tube installation)
- Adjustment: 6-32 x 3/8" stainless set screw, 1/16 hex drive (hex key included)
The installation of this gas block requires use of a 6-32 H1 or H2 bottoming tap.