The 17.2" continuous top 1913 Picatinny rail allows you to mount iron sights, optics and any other accessories without additional rail sections. The hand guard is constructed of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and finished with an optional Mil-Spec type III hard coat black anodizing. The Magpul M-Lok system allows users to customize the hand guard with rail sections and direct mount accessories.
The MLA has a precision bore to fit the proprietary barrel nut which removes any unwanted play and ensures an exact fit!! Installation requires a 1-5/16" crows foot wrench (not included) for the barrel nut; standard AR-10 barrel nut wrenches will not work with this hand guard system. These rails are some of the lightest you will find anywhere! The 15" weighs in at only 10.9 oz. including the barrel nut.
*DPMS High Profile Rail Height*
- Free Float Design
- Material: Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Handguard, 7075-T6 Barrel Nut
- Stainless Steel Key Seat
- Precision Bore
- 1913 Picatinny Continuous Top Rail
- Accepts M-Lok Rail Sections & Accessories (2x 5 slot sections included)
- Requires 1-5/16" Crowfoot Wrench (not included)
- Weight is 14 oz. with barrel nut
- 1.67" OD, 1.52" ID
- Rails will ship in raw aluminum if Hard Black option is not selected
- Rail length is measured along the top