The Griffin Armament M4SD muzzle devices interface with our M4SD / 30SD series of silencers and QD Blast Shield.
The M4SD muzzle brake provides high-efficiency recoil reduction and two durable, sacrificial baffles for use inside M4SD /30SD sound suppressors. CNC Machined and outside diameter ground from high strength, corrosion and wear resistant, 17-4 precipitation hardened stainless steel. The M4SD muzzle brake is black oxide finished. 1/2×28 threads offer compatibility with most 5.56mm Ar-15/M-4 carbine family weapons.
Overall length of 2.25" will bring 14.5" barrels to the minimum legal length of 16.1" when permanently attached.
Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer.
- Over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 Oclock).
- Diameter: .863″
- OAL: 2.25”
- Weight: 2.7 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Attachment: 1/2×28 Thread
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- 2 Sacrificial baffles to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Melonite Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD series and 30SD silencers