Product DescriptionThe small factory charging handle that comes with Remington VERSA MAX shotgun is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. To help prevent this, we designed one of the most practical VERSA MAX accessories on the market, the Remington VERSA MAX Tactical Charging Handle. It's oversized, knurled, and rotates-giving you the tactical advantage.
Remington VERSA MAX Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy installation. No modification needed to the shotgun.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle while charging the weapon during a stress fire situation or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light-weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges for snag free operation.
- Rotates freely 360 degrees for fast action cycling in any hand position.
- All edges are deburred and softened for the shooters safety.
- Material: CNC machined from 4140 ordnance steel and heat treated for long service life.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: .8oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans