Product DescriptionDuring the high stress encountered in most tactical environments, it's extremely difficult to locate by feel the small bolt release button found on the Remington VERSA MAX Shotgun. To improve tactile recognition, GG&G developed an oversize VERSA MAX Tactical Bolt Release Pad for these Remington shotguns that's easy to locate by touch and easy to manipulate, with or without gloves. The Tactical Bolt Release Pad is coupled with a new slightly modified VERSA MAX bolt release mechanism.
Remington VERSA MAX Tactical Bolt Release Specifications:
- Installs with common hand tools. No modifications needed to the Remington shotgun.
- Over-sized serrated pad for ease of operation with wet or gloved hand in a stress fire situation.
- Includes a modified Remington manufactured feed latch.
- An absolute must on any competition or Tactical Versa Max.
- The edges of the Tactical Bolt Release Pad have been softened and deburred to protect the shooters fingers.
- Material: The Tac Pad is CNC machined from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Finish: The release pad is manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per per mil-spec.
- Dimension: The release pad measures 1 ¼” long by 5/8” wide.
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in America BY Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!