1. Can this item be exported?
Sorry, buddy. We ship to Canada exclusively. Shipping to anywhere other than the true north strong and free would be uncivilized.
2. How much does it cost to ship to me?
Well now, this is something we’re really proud of. We have $15 flat rate shipping for orders over $100 to anywhere across the country. In case you’re not versed on your own country’s geography, we ship to all 10 provinces and three territories. Whether you’re in Nunavut or Vancouver, you’ll get your goods every time regardless or weight, size, or location.
If your total purchase is less than $100, the shipping charges are $18 regardless or weight, size, or location.
3. Are local pickups in Vancouver allowed?
No, sorry we no longer arrange local pick up.
4. When do you ship and how?
We ship orders out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays using standard Canada Post. Occasionally we ship on Tuesday and Thursdays as well. If you have a preferred carrier you’d like to use instead, please email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request. Keep in mind that additional shipping charges may apply.
5. How do I get my order expedited?
If you need expedited shipping, please select that option during check out.
6. Do you provide us with tracking numbers for our orders?
But, of course. A tracking number will be provided by email on all orders. Depending on the value of the product being shipped, a signature may be required to receive the goods. Please note that Canada Post tracking is very limited and may not show the progress of the shipment until delivered.
7. Are my orders insured?
Better safe than sorry. To purchase insurance for your package, ADD THIS INSURANCE TO YOUR CART otherwise you must notify us ASAP by email after the order is placed. Insurance comes in handy when you have a particularly important – or expensive – purchase that you need now. If Canada Post or any other carrier screws up and/or damages your goods, call us, we'll work something out.
LOST UNINSURED PACKAGES ARE SUBJECT TO ONLY A $100.00 REFUND AFTER CANADA POST INVESTIGATION (90 DAYS)
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING INSURANCE AND SIGNATURE OPTION IF YOU LIVE IN A HIGH THEFT NEIGHBOURHOOD.
ORDERING AND INVENTORY
8. Do you take customs orders?
Always. Simply email us to let us know exactly what you’re looking for. This is how we do it:
- We work in partnership with RainierArms.com
- Check out their website and if the product is available
- Email us at email@example.com
- We'll give you the price in Canadian dollars
- We charge a $45 pre-order ($150 fee for firearms) fee PER ORDER (not per item)
- We ask for complete payment
- Custom order take about 30 to 90 days to bring into Canada
We’ll be in touch with you as soon as your product arrives.
The Fine Print With Custom Orders:
- Minimum product order is $100
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Custom orders are final sale and not refundable unless there is a product defect
9. Do you actually have XYZ item in stock and ready to ship?
This is the CTCS promise to you: If an item is on our website and it doesn't have a note on it saying “Sold Out”, then that means it’s in stock.
10. Do you take any backorders?
No backorders, No bullshit. If an item isn't in stock, we won’t take your money.
11: Will you notify me when an item is back in stock?
Affirmative. Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll notify you when we've got stock ready to go. And, NO, we won’t send you spam or sell your email to other peeps. That’s just plain shady.
12. Why don’t you have a phone number?
It’s not that we don’t want to hear your harmonious voice; it’s just that we’re dead set on providing you with error-free service from start to finish. Taking orders manually means there’s room for human error and that’s just not acceptable. We built our website for maximum search-ability and user-friendliness so why wouldn't you want to use it to order your goodies? Any questions, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Can I add or remove items from my order once it’s placed?
Yep, you bet. Just make sure to email us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to make the necessary changes to your order. As long as the items haven’t left the warehouse, we can change, add, or remove whatever you like. Just don’t tell us you want to change your order after it arrives at your house -- I think you get our meaning here, eh?
PRICING AND PAYMENT
14: Do you offer Law Enforcement or Military discounts?
We sure do! Check it out here!
15. Do you accept Paypal or Money Orders?
No to PayPal. Yes, to Money Orders. Why, you ask? Because PayPal specifically prohibits the use of their services for firearms-related sales, which means they are of no use to us. We accept Money Orders so be sure to get them to us as soon as you purchase one of our items. The sooner you send us the money, the sooner you get your new toys. It’s just that simple.
16. Do you have a refund policy?
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
- All firearms
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- "Make an offer" items
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Open Box Items
Any outbound shipping charges collected on the order will not be refunded. This includes:
- Flat rate shipping charges
- Upgraded shipping charges (expedited, express, room of choice, etc.)
- Shipping insurance
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.