The Canadian C8 SFW (Special Forces Weapon).
Upper Group based on carbines widely used by NATO Special Operations Forces such as Canadian SOF, British SAS, Norwegian Special Operations, Dutch Military, and others. It gained widespread use in Europe at the same time the M4A1 was used in US SOF.
It includes a removable Simon Sleeve (on front of barrel) used to mount a variety of accessories fielded by these units. This is the first time a SFW type upper has been available in the US.
- M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
- M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver
- T-Marked Upper Receivers
- USGI 1/7 Twist Rates
- USGI 5.56 NATO Chambers
- Mil-Spec 11595E - Certified Barrel Steel (CMV)
- Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber
- Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish
- Mil-Spec F-Marked Forged Front Sights
- HPT (High Pressure Test) Barrels
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Barrels