Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 9.2 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
Designed to be used with pistol length, carbine length, or mid length gas systems; all with a low profile gas block.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Barrel nut to rail fit is rubber mallet tight. Very ergonomic. Could be thinner and lighter. Very solid mounting system and feel. Easy to install with proper tools. Fits a slr adjustable .625 clamp on gas block inside just fine.
In combination with 18.6" Faxon big gunner (.308) the rifle rivals the weight of an AR 15