Bravo Company introduces the BCMGUNFIGHTER Stock Assembly - Mod 0 - SOPMOD (Widebody).
The strongest light-weight polymer stock available for your mil-spec receiver extension is here!
- More pronounced cheekweld (SOPMOD type)
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter's sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooter's riggers' band or bungee to secure the shooter's sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Integrated color matched rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement, along with increased durability.
- Simple modular design. 6 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used this to replace a broken MFT Minimalist. The specs show it is supposed to be 3 oz heavier but on my 12.5" lightweight build the addition of this stock did not throw off the balance at all. In fact I think it's better but doesn't feel heavier. My rifle is 5.78 lbs with this stock.
The fitment brand new on my tube was not quite as tight as the MFT was brand new - but it's tight enough it feels like the MFT did after the MFT broke in a bit.
The adjustment latch is tight and requires some force - but 4 fingers on it and a child could do it.
Was also concerned it might be too wide for my overall lightweight slab-sided build - but that's not the case. At its widest point it's still a bit narrower than my Geissele ACH Charging Handle.
Would recommend - awesome stock.
Twice now to the flat range. Looks and feels good. A couple of nice compliments.
Surprised by the exsesive vertical slop on the tube.
Kinda OK fit, but certainly could be better.