- Fully ambidextrous: made to mount flush or cantilever off either the left or right side of the rail system.
- Designed for use with Surefire’s™ Scout Light mounting interface.
- Multiple mounting holes for ideal rail placement.
- Designed to mount on the 3 or 9 o’clock rail positions.
- Durable Aluminum construction
- Intently designed to be low-profile and snag-free.
- Patent Pending mounting system.
- Minimal added weight, 0.5 oz.
- 1/8" Hex and T15 Torx™ drive wrench (supplied)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good piece of kit. I'm using it as an offset red dot mount instead of holding a flashlight as its name suggests. Nice and solid.