The Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger and Apex Tuned Trigger Bar for the Walther PPQ is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and factory trigger bar. The Apex design reduces pre-travel, overall trigger travel and trigger reset. It provides a smooth uptake and reset while delivering a crisp trigger break. Overall trigger travel is reduced by approximately 40% over the factory trigger and trigger bar.
- Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
- Smooths uptake and reset
- Reduces trigger pre-travel, overall travel and reset distance
- Reduces overall travel by approximately 40%
- Provides crisp trigger break
- Maintains factory drop safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- For use in the new Q5 Match model, as well as both the PPQ M1 and M2 models in 9mm, 40S&W and 45ACP
In The Package
- 1 ea. Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger w/ Apex Tuned Trigger Bar for the Walther PPQ
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was able to get it into my PPQ M1 Navy in about 30minutes. Youtube is your friend. They are correct about the front roll pin being incredibly tight in the PPQ. You've been warned. In terms of performance. WOW! It makes the already great trigger on my PPQ into an exceptional one. If we could conceal carry in Canada, I would not recommend this trigger without a massive amount of training. APEX PPQ redefines hairtrigger. But as a range toy? 100% thumbs up! The feel and the reset are out of this world. On par with my CZ SP01 Cdn & my 1911 Dan Wesson Specialist. Its that good.
Outstanding product. Even better than expected.