What It Does
The Apex SD Spring Kit produces a smoother trigger pull and improved reset and is designed for Duty/Carry use. The kit works as a stand-alone or in conjunction with the Apex SD Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger.
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 2.0 lbs. from factory
- Smooths trigger pull
- Improves reset
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Smith & Wesson SD & SD-VE Series semi-auto pistols (SD9, SD40, SD9VE & SD40VE).
- Works in conjunction with the Apex SD Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger.
- NOT for use in the Sigma Series pistols
In The Package
- 1 ea. Apex Trigger Return Spring
- 1 ea. Apex Striker Block Spring
- 1 ea. Apex SD Striker Spring
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product arrived quickly and was as described. Parts dropped right in.
I ordered the SD spring kit and SD tactical trigger both advertise came with slave pin and neither package had slave pin included