The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger Kit directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body machined aluminum trigger, and a center mounted pivoting safety. The center mounted pivoting safety bar prevents unintended operation by creating a trigger block that will not disengage unless the shooter places their finger directly on the trigger face. The flat target style trigger causes the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger and encourages trigger manipulation directly to the rear (in line with the bore axis). The AEK trigger also reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20% from the factory trigger. It can be used in conjunction with any combination of M&P internals presently available from Apex Tactical* (except Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kit), as well as any configuration from the S&W factory. Perfect for use in M&P’s already equipped with an Apex Competition Action Enhancement Kit or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit.
Parts included: 3 Pcs
- Apex Action Enhancement Trigger (Aluminum)
- Heavy Duty Sear Spring
- Apex Trigger Return Spring Slave Pin
*If you rare having trouble with the installation, please make sure to watch the full video. Pay particular attention to 10:00 regarding the trigger bar loop adjustment.
- Flat face trigger causes the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger.
- Reduced trigger pre-travel & over-travel by approximately 20%
Applicable to what guns:
- All Smith & Wesson M&P Semi Auto Pistols - 9, 40, 357 Sig and 45 ACP models included.