This product is ONLY for use in the "factory upgraded" models of the P320
which have the full complement safety enhancements.
The Apex Flat Forward Set Trigger Kit for the "factory upgraded models" of the Sig Sauer P320 is a direct replacement to the factory trigger bar and curved trigger and is easily installed without the need for tools or fixtures. The patent pending Apex Forward Set Trigger Bar reduces trigger travel and reset while the Apex Flat Advanced Trigger reduces the trigger pull weight and increases trigger reach to the natural resting position of the shooter’s finger and allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger face to take advantage of the increased leverage. Machined from billet steel.
NOTE: As of May 15th, 2018, this trigger kit is legal for use in USPSA's Production Division (please see Appendix D4, section 21.6, of the USPSA Production Division rules).
- Direct drop-in replacement of factory trigger bar and curved trigger
- Reduces trigger travel approx. 30%
- Reduces reset approx. 20%
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approx. 30%
- In X-Series models, does not reduce pull weight but does reduce overall travel 30%
- Maintains factory drop safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Works with UPGRADED Sig Sauer P320 model pistols ONLY (including the X-Series). However, due to different internal dimensions of the mold, use in the Sub-Compact Grip Module is NOT recommended.
- Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320 pistols.
- Not for use in Thumb Safety models of the P320.
- Does NOT function in the Sig Sauer P250.
In The Package
- 1 ea. Flat Advanced Trigger
- 1 ea. Forward Set Trigger Bar
- 1 ea. Over-Travel Stop
- 1 ea. Over-Travel Stop Spring