What It Does
The Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body aluminum trigger featuring a center mounted pivoting safety that maintains factory safety values. The trigger reduces pre-travel and over-travel from the factory trigger.
The Apex Forward Set Kit is engineered to provide the M&P M2.0 pistol owner with a smooth, consistent trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. All of the components work together to provide a pull weight within the acceptable range for a top end, service pistol. The kit itself is designed to be drop-in and should not require further gunsmithing, however, armorer or gunsmith installation is recommended.
The full kit reduces trigger pull weight by up to 2 lbs. (approximately). Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory sear and trigger return springs allows the user to set the trigger pull weight within a range suitable for duty/carry down to a weight desired for competition.
- Reduces overall trigger travel by approximately 40%
- Reduces trigger pull weight by up to 2 lbs. (approximately)
- Delivers crisp trigger break
- Smooths uptake and reset
- Reduces trigger over-travel
- Shortens reset length
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Works with the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 (9mm/.40S&W/.45ACP), including the M&P M2.0 Compact, only.
- Not for use in the original M&P models.
In The Package
- 1 ea. Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
- 1 ea. Forward Set Sear Actuator
- 1 ea. 2-Dot Fully Machined Sear
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Duty/Carry Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Trigger Return Spring
- 1 ea. Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring
- 1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, Spring and Talon Tactical Tool)
- 1 ea. Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This kit makes the trigger smoothwith a clean break and reset. A must have for the M&P 2.0
First thing I though the m&P 2.0 trigger was pretty good but now Wow! Waited to long to buy this trigger yes it's expensive but it's all worth it, my m&P is in the competition class now
I have both the first series M&P and the new M&P 2.0 with Apex triggers in both.
While the new 2.0 stock trigger is much better the first series M&P, the Apex trigger kit makes it even better. Trigger pull is adjustable in 9 differenent settings from 4.38 to 6.37lbs and trigger travel goes from .665” to .396”