NOT FOR USE IN RUGER Mk III, Mk II or Mk I Pistols
What It Does
The Apex Action Enhancement Kit for the Ruger Mk IV replaces the factory trigger and hammer and is designed to reduce the trigger pull weight by approximately 40% to around 3.5 lbs. The kit delivers a crisp trigger break while reducing the trigger’s over-travel by 50% and overall trigger travel 15%. Also included in the kit is a safety plate to maintain factory safety values, even when drop-tested from 6 feet. The red anodized magazine safety delete, which when installed, allows the pistol to fire without the magazine inserted. This is recommended for competition use only.
NOTE: Please be sure your Mk IV has been retrofitted with the updated safety mechanism or is a newly manufactured model with a serial number beginning with the number "5." Click here for Ruger's official Mk IV Recall information.
- Reduces trigger pull to approx. 3.5 lbs
- Reduces trigger over-travel approx. 50%
- Reduces overall travel approx. 15%
- Delivers crisp trigger break
- Maintains factory safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Ruger Mk IV models (with safety upgrade or post recall models).
- NOT for use in the Mk IV 22/45 pistols (see #117-124).
- NOT recommended for use with other aftermarket fire control components.
In The Package
- 1 ea. Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for Mk IV
- 1 ea. Apex Action Enhancement Hammer
- 1 ea. Apex Safety Plate
- 1 ea. Apex Magazine Safety Delete