NOT FOR USE IN RUGER Mk III, Mk II or Mk I Pistols
What It Does
The Apex Action Enhancement Kit for the Ruger Mk IV 22/45 replaces the factory trigger and hammer and is designed to reduce the trigger pull weight by approximately 30% to around 4.5 lbs. The kit delivers a crisp trigger break while reducing the trigger’s over-travel by 50% and overall trigger travel 15%. Also included in the kit is a safety plate to maintain factory safety values, even when drop-tested from 6 feet. The red anodized magazine safety delete, which when installed, allows the pistol to fire without the magazine inserted. This is recommended for competition use only.
NOTE: Please be sure your Mk IV has been retrofitted with the updated safety mechanism or is a newly manufactured model with a serial number beginning with the number "5." Click here for Ruger's official Mk IV Recall information.
- Reduces trigger pull to approx. 4.5 lbs
- Reduces trigger over-travel approx. 50%
- Reduces overall travel approx. 15%
- Delivers crisp trigger break
- Maintains factory safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Ruger Mk IV 22/45 models (with safety upgrade or post recall models).
- NOT for use in the standard Mk IV pistols (see #117-154).
- NOT recommended for use with other aftermarket fire control components.
- 1 ea. Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for Mk IV 22/45 (Red Anodized)
- 1 ea. Apex Action Enhancement Hammer
- 1 ea. Apex Safety Plate
- 1 ea. Apex Magazine Safety Delete