The Action Enhancement Trigger Kit is engineered to provide the M&P (9mm or .40S&W) pistol owner with a smooth, consistent 5.0 to 5.5 lbs. trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. All of the components work together to provide a pull weight within the acceptable range for a top end, service pistol. When installed this drop-in trigger kit will:
- Reduce trigger pull weight by approx. 1 lb. to 5.0-5.5 lbs. range
- Reduce pre-travel and over-travel by approx. 20%
- Deliver smooth uptake and reset with crisp trigger break
- Maintain factory safety values with center mounted pivoting safety
- Direct drop-in replacement parts, no fitting required
This kit REQUIRES the use of the larger 1/8 inch sear spring and plunger set up. If your M&P has a 1/16th inch diameter sear plunger and spring, we strongly advise you upgrade to a new style sear housing block before installing this product. All function and reliability testing was done with a 1/8 inch sear plunger and spring, therefore we cannot guarantee proper function without the appropriate size sear plunger and spring. Modern sear housing blocks can be found on Brownells.com and other online firearms product retailers.
For Use In These Guns
- For use in the Smith & Wesson pistols: Original M&P pistols in 9mm and .40S&W.
Does Not Fit These Guns
- Not for use in the original M&P 45, the M&P M2.0 or any model Shield.
- 1 ea. Action Enhancement Trigger
- 1 ea. 1-Dot Fully Machined Sear
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring
- 1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block
- 1 ea. Striker Block Spring
- 1 ea. Apex Sight Tool
- 1 ea. Slave Pin